We are seeking a highly skilled software engineer to join our Eng team. You will be working with our Engineering team to build out new capabilities that require smart contract interactions. Ideal candidates should have experience with blockchain gaming as well.
• Help define APIs that game studios can integrate with to add web3 capabilities (accounts, wallet, on-chain activity).
• Write secure smart contracts on different chains (Solidity, Rust, Move)
• Enjoys R&D for cutting edge technologies and build into live products
• Write clean, composable, and efficient code, test and debug applications to ensure high-quality and error-free software
• Lead contract auditing and deployment processes
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
• At least 4 years of experience in software development, 2 years with smart contracts
• Strong problem-solving skills and comfort working in a fast-paced startup environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Passionate about the gaming industry
• Experience with games that utilize NFTs, blockchain interactions, and in-game currencies
• Excited to learn and experiment with new technology. Stay up-to-date with emerging trends in blockchain / web3 technology, including crypto wallets, smart contracts, web3 infra.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!