We are seeking a highly skilled software engineer to join our Eng team. You will be working along our full software stack, building a platform that enables game studios to add web3 capabilities to their games. Candidates should be very proficient at building TS-based web apps (both frontend and backend). Ideal candidates should have experience with smart contracts, blockchain gaming.
• Build APIs that game studios can integrate with to add web3 capabilities (accounts, wallet, on-chain activity).
• Build additions to the game studio management web app (React + Node/Express, Firebase).
• Write secure smart contracts on different chains
• Build and/or integrate payment systems to handle crypto currency and fiat transactions
• Enjoys R&D for cutting edge technologies and build into live products
• Write clean, composable, and efficient code, test and debug applications to ensure high-quality and error-free software
• Contribute to devops and CI/CD process improvements
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
• At least 4 years of experience in software development with a focus on full stack web apps API
• Strong problem-solving skills and comfort working in a fast-paced startup environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Passionate about the gaming industry
• Experience with games that utilize NFTs, blockchain interactions, and in-game currencies
• Proficiency in typescript (React.js, next.js, nest.js, nodejs, express). Experience deploying and maintaining web applications (AWS, Firebase, swagger docs, e2e testing).
• Excited to learn and experiment with new technology. Stay up-to-date with emerging trends in blockchain / web3 technology, including crypto wallets, smart contracts, web3 infra.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!