We are seeking a highly skilled game engineer to join our Engineering team. You will work alongside our Engineering team to build prototype and demo games using our software suite. You'll also work with client game studios to help define and build the next generation capabilities. Ideal candidates would have experience with smart contracts and integrating NFTs or token economics into games.
• Build APIs that game studios can integrate with to add web3 capabilities (accounts, wallet, on-chain activity).
• Work closely with the API team on existing and new APIs
• Develop of Unity/Unreal SDKs that interface with blockchains and smart contracts
• Test and debug applications to ensure high-quality and error-free software
• Stay up-to-date with emerging trends in blockchain / web3 technology, including crypto wallets, smart contracts, web3 infra.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
• At least 3 years of experience in software development with a focus on full stack web apps API and game development
• Passionate about the gaming industry, experience building with Unreal/Unity, webGL
• Experience with games that utilize NFTs, blockchain interactions, and in-game currencies
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!